Elite Player Development - EPD is geared toward motivated individuals, eager to train and play at the highest levels. EPD is not a team or pool selection, we strictly a developmental initiative. Player recommendations for the US Youth Futsal ID programs are based on technical progression, tactical comprehension and work ethic.
CODE OF CONDUCT
APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT
- Players who have received an EPD T-shirt MUST wear it to all practices.
- All players should wear white socks and white shorts.
- All Players must have shin-guards.
- Players should be responsible for packing their equipment and making sure that all of their required items are packed, including water.
Players will be given one pass to have a missing item. After the first pass, players will not be allowed to practice if they are missing any of the items a second time.
PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT
- Respect all coaches and teammates.
- Proper language around coaches and teammates. No Cursing.
- 100% effort and commitment is the minimum requirement.
- ATTITUDE will be assessed every practice and is a determining factor in player's recommendation.
- ATTITUDE FACTORS:
- Courage and Bravery
- Does the player remain positive to all the challenges at practices?
- Is the player coachable? Is the player focused?
PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT
- All parents MUST STAY AWAY from the playing area. No parents allowed on the field.
- Players are to have their water with them and placed where the coach tells them. Parents should not hand players water at breaks. Players are asked to be with coaches only during the training session.
- EPD is a program free of parent intervention. Parents should not request or suggest coaching decisions at practice.
- Recommendation to US Youth Futsal ID is not guaranteed.